Did you get RF 6?

did you get RF6?

• yes!

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No!

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
I got the upgrade disk but there is a problem. it says to type in the prodct serial number, as well
as the interlink serial number and click OK. I typed in both numbers, CORRECTLY,
but thr OK button remained locked. :mad: :eek: :confused:

Befor any one asks, YES, I am using the G5.5 controller, and I still have G5.5 installed.

Last edited:
brields said:
Didn't work. :(

( Yet another useless poll thread... )

Brields, try again, you DID mistype something.

Remember that 0's and O's look alike, as do 1's and I's.

3 and 8 can look the same as well, when you have a bad astigmatism like me. Glasses help but I need my prescription adjusted. You could see if someone else in your home could type in the serial numbers for you. Sometimes another person will catch the smallest mistake despite your best efforts.

opjose said:
Nice to see I'm not the only Luddite around here.

Anyone bug you to get laser surgery?

Not yet. I've heard in some cases the laser surgery can have an unwanted result which cause lights to star out from the center of the light. I get that anyhow because of my astigmatism, but I don't know if it could be any worse. I do know my left eye has got quite worse over the last year and I absolutely have to wear my glasses to read and for photo editing/graphics work.

mwilson914 said:
3 and 8 can look the same as well, when you have a bad astigmatism like me. Glasses help but I need my prescription adjusted. You could see if someone else in your home could type in the serial numbers for you. Sometimes another person will catch the smallest mistake despite your best efforts.

I thought the 3 was an 8.

Back