Do you want a digital release?

• Yes

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • No opinion

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Ah, it's up! We knew that was coming but didn't know exactly when. I suspect that will be an attractive option for a lot of people.

I can't speak for them, but I don't see why they wouldn't honor that $20 merchandise voucher option for a digital sale from Tower. If you have any questions, definitely talk to them about it.

Ah, it's up! We knew that was coming but didn't know exactly when. I suspect that will be an attractive option for a lot of people.

I can't speak for them, but I don't see why they wouldn't honor that $20 merchandise voucher option for a digital sale from Tower. If you have any questions, definitely talk to them about it.

Yes! This is great! Too bad I am not eligible for the rebate because I live in Sweden, but it is significantly cheaper than buying it physical from a local hobby store, though ($99.99 Vs. $180,59), so for that I am still happy. :)

Last edited:

That is one way to do it. Have the distributor/retailer handle the online distribution. They still get their cut either way so they stay happy. I would have preferred a more tested online distribution channel, such as steam, though.

Back