Does rf8 have a sig kadet mark ll

RealFlight 8 has a Sig Seniorita, which is similar but a little larger and electric powered.

Aside from that, at a glance I think the PT-40 may be the closest match. Another option in that ballpark is the NexSTAR.

You should check the swap pages as well. They may contain a Kadet.

Does the inter link x need updated
If you're asking whether the InterLink-X needs a firmware update or a driver update, the answer to both would be no. The former is not possible, and it uses the standard Windows HID driver, meaning it does not require a special dedicated driver.

Kadet LT-40

Thanks for all the great info. How can you change the CoG on an airplane to make it easier to fly. My mark II Kadet is 3 in aft of the trailing edge. That can't be changed can it? If you mess up the trims on say the Nexstar and then reboot will that fix them or do they stay the way you had it.
Thanks for all the help.

Press the "Esc" key or the Cancel button on the DX Controller, scroll down and select "My Realflight", next select "Edit Current Aircraft", that will open the Vehicle Editor, click on the "Physics" tab, click on the numbers next to "CG Adjustment (in) and alter the Y axis value to change CG.C.O.G.jpgC.O.G-1.jpg

Normally a plane has a natural Center of Gravity, so that's not really something you'd adjust based on pilot skill level. If you're noticing that the plane generally has too much pitch up or pitch down all the time, then adjusting CoG would improve that.

What about it are you trying to change that you feel would make it easier to fly? If you're looking to make the controls a little less sensitive, for example, then that's accomplished through dual rate (also called low rate) and expo.

Back