Douglas A1H Skyraider

GBJR

I am looking for an A1H Skyraider if anyone has one or if someone could make one for Real Flight 7.

Thank you for your reply. I bought a 63 inch A1H from Starmax and have yet to fly it. I sure would like to practice on Real Flight before I fly it. I got the Camo version and it sure is a pretty airplane.

I know you are loving your new air plane... great have fun.

I want to tell you that many airplanes are similar and practice with any one of them will help you prepare for flying the real thing. I wish RF had every aircraft out there available for you to use. The fact of the matter is, that is not going to happen because of the rate new models are produced. You should be looking for similar warbirds by wing span and weight. Getting good at flying one of them will help in your quest.

Keep in mind - the computer model is the interpretation of one modeler of how it should fly. Take two exact copies of the same model and give them to two different modelers and you will get different flying models. So even if you have the exact model on RF7 it will be different than what you will see and feel at the flying field.

Good luck and I hope someone picks up your project.

A1H Skyraider

Thank you again. I also have a Corsair and a DH2 and they both are on RF7. I love flying them. I also like the B25. I have imported quite a few planes and this is really great to be able to fly all of the models that people have redone.

This one was on my list when I was modeling regularly. You may be in luck with this one since I've been thinking to vet back into it but didnt know what to start. It may help you a lot if you gathered up 3 views and reference pictures and posted them here. Help me help you.

heres some ...I was bored

Attachments

• Skyraider-3view.jpg
    Skyraider-3view.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2895.jpg
    2895.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 12
  • skyrdr.GIF
    skyrdr.GIF
    109.4 KB · Views: 11
  • skyraider_3v.jpg
    skyraider_3v.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 138032-11209.jpg
    138032-11209.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 9
Awesome thanks Maj and Nemo. I'll get started on this project right away. It will probably take me longer than it used to but I'll find time here and there I'm sure.

Boof69 you are a great help. I was working when I took a little time to check the posts. Sorry about that. Those are great drawings. I know you can do the real one for me and everyone else who likes the model.

Hi Boof, how are you doing on the A1H? I have been flying the T37A and I was wondering if anyone ever did or maybe can do the Cessna A37A or B Dragonfly? I worked on them when I was in the Air Force in the 60's. Its a great flying Airplane.

Back