D

Draco_Wilga_2000_EA

Most excellent, prob one of the most advanced bit of physics modeling I have ever had the pleasure to fly and dig into;

Hello Denise, I'm new here. I have downloaded all 4 Draco variants postet, but can just find the Airplain for selection, but no Immage to it, Is there anytihing to do additionally to get this working in RF 9.5.0038. It looks like I'm missing another airplain to get this working. The "Fly" button is grayed out. Thanks for helping

Hello Denise, I'm new here. I have downloaded all 4 Draco variants postet, but can just find the Airplain for selection, but no Immage to it, Is there anytihing to do additionally to get this working in RF 9.5.0038. It looks like I'm missing another airplain to get this working. The "Fly" button is grayed out. Thanks for helping
did you ever get this working for you

Yes, I got this now working, was missing some other Files to be downloaded, like the Engine and others like the Wilga

hi there im trying to down load the wilga 2000 and says i havent got the app. what app do i need i have the realflight 9.5

I have just imported Draco 2.0, but don't have flaps or reverse power. Any ideas as to how I might get this to happen?

Back