Dynamic soaring top speed

Dips

I am going to attempt to modify existing slope soarers and dynamic soarers for additional strength far beyond the realistic limitations of today's materials. I can't find an existing plane that can handle more that roughly 500km without being destroyed by the extreme forces it is under. I wonder what top speed I can acheive? Can I break the world record? Has anyone else already done so on here? Can anyone help me with how I can add additional strength to some existing soarers? Also am I posting too many threads? I am new and super exited by all this but don't want to be annoying long time members. Thanks legends

Last edited:
I am going to attempt to modify existing slope soarers and dynamic soarers for additional strength far beyond the realistic limitations of today's materials. I can't find an existing plane that can handle more that roughly 500km without being destroyed by the extreme forces it is under. I wonder what top speed I can acheive? Can I break the world record? Has anyone else already done so on here? Can anyone help me with how I can add additional strength to some existing soarers? Also am I posting too many threads? I am new and super exited by all this but don't want to be annoying long time members. Thanks legends
YOU CAN UP THE STRENGTH MODIFIER TO ANY PART. UP TO 1500 NOW IT'S INDESTRUCTIBLE

Do you how to or is there a way of listing just existing slope soarers in the RealFlight Swap Pages..

Back