B

E-flite F-16 Falcon 80mm 8S_AV

hello,I want to download and import your design,but i was prompted that the aircraft variant "E-flite F-16 Falcon 80mm 8s" could not be loaded, it is based on an aircrat you do not have. I use RF9.5.Is that mean I should use RF evolution?I am very confused now. If possible, could you please provide me with an original document? I would greatly appreciate it! My email is 3063016607@qq.com.

hello,I want to download and import your design,but i was prompted that the aircraft variant "E-flite F-16 Falcon 80mm 8s" could not be loaded, it is based on an aircrat you do not have. I use RF9.5.Is that mean I should use RF evolution?I am very confused now. If possible, could you please provide me with an original document? I would greatly appreciate it! My email is 3063016607@qq.com.
If you'll go to his AV download page (Over view link at the top of this page) and look at the bottom you'll see a place that says "This Variant Requires" then below that the plane that is required is listed as "E-flite F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF from RealFlight Evolution". So yes it's one of the built-in planes in RealFlight Evolution.

If you'll go to his AV download page (Over view link at the top of this page) and look at the bottom you'll see a place that says "This Variant Requires" then below that the plane that is required is listed as "E-flite F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF from RealFlight Evolution". So yes it's one of the built-in planes in RealFlight Evolution.
Thank you for your reply. I am in the web hangar of RF evolution( https://www.realflight.com/product/...c-flight-simulator-software-only/RFL2001.html )I didn't see the E-fly F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF from RealFlight Evolution. If you have an RF evolution, can you tell me if this aircraft is equipped?

Back