E-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m

Right now I'm focused on getting this one finished. I'm not sure what I want to do after that.
I can understand that you are focused on finishing your project - nevertheless I am still hoping that you will find some motivation to continue this wonderful project and create and AV with floats. I have no idea if this is possible but as far as I have seen you are undoubtedly the man who could realize this. A special challenge could be an amphibious with wheeled landing gear.... it's just a dream!
Follow this link: https://www.primeaircraft.com/inventory/2016-cessna-caravan-208b-sn208b5277

I can understand that you are focused on finishing your project - nevertheless I am still hoping that you will find some motivation to continue this wonderful project and create and AV with floats. I have no idea if this is possible but as far as I have seen you are undoubtedly the man who could realize this. A special challenge could be an amphibious with wheeled landing gear.... it's just a dream!
Follow this link: https://www.primeaircraft.com/inventory/2016-cessna-caravan-208b-sn208b5277
I'm sorry but I'm tired of working on this plane and I've already been thinking about what's next. Sorry !!! But I will keep it in mind. But probably just a float version, not the wheeled float version.

First of all: THANK you for your excellent work on this plane! I have already tried it and it flies so realistic! Great job!!!
After so many hours of work I can understand that you have become tired of working on this project. What makes me happy is that you will keep the float version in mind and that one day (hopefully in near future...) we will be surprised by you!
I am already looking forward to your next project(s)!

First of all: THANK you for your excellent work on this plane! I have already tried it and it flies so realistic! Great job!!!
After so many hours of work I can understand that you have become tired of working on this project. What makes me happy is that you will keep the float version in mind and that one day (hopefully in near future...) we will be surprised by you!
I am already looking forward to your next project(s)!
Thanks. I'm glad you understand.

I did two final tweaks this morning and I think it's ready to release. I went back and set the flaps to a symmetrical 36 degrees of deflection, of course they only go down. I also did one final tweak to the color scheme. I'll fly it a few more times but I think it's ready to go. I'll probably release it Saturday. I think it turned out pretty well and it seems to fly about the same as the other 2 built-in Turbo Timbers.

Last edited:
Back