E-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m

I did a little more work on this project. It's hard to get a decent plan created to model it from when you only have pictures to work with that aren't taken straight on. Like the top view is from a picture where a man is holding the plane sideways mostly vertical, so I cut it out and rotated it but of course the aspect isn't perfect. I just wish I could get a true 3-view to model it from. And the same thing for the side view the picture is not shot straight on so it's not quite true to work from. I guess that's where the term, I eyeballed it is from.

Attachments

• Turbo Timber 2.0.jpg
    Turbo Timber 2.0.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Turbo Timber 2.0-1.jpg
    Turbo Timber 2.0-1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 11
I did a little more work on this project. It's hard to get a decent plan created to model it from when you only have pictures to work with that aren't taken straight on. Like the top view is from a picture where a man is holding the plane sideways mostly vertical, so I cut it out and rotated it but of course the aspect isn't perfect. I just wish I could get a true 3-view to model it from. And the same thing for the side view the picture is not shot straight on so it's not quite true to work from. I guess that's where the term, I eyeballed it is from.
not sure if this will help but i did find these

Attachments

• Turbo Timber Evolution .jpg
    Turbo Timber Evolution .jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Turbo Timber Evolution 02 .jpg
    Turbo Timber Evolution 02 .jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 10
Thanks guys I appreciate you looking at it for me. But yes I looked on the HH Website at the Turbo Timber 2.0m product page and downloaded the large version of all the pictures when I first started on this project. And the two outlines I created to model from were created using pictures from the HH product webpage. I didn't want to use the top view from the older Turbo Timber Evolution version because I was afraid they made small changes to it for the large version. So, the plans I created are from pictures from the Turbo Timber 2.0m product page, and once I started working on it they seem to work okay, not the 3-views I wanted but they should allow me to model it okay. But thanks for the help.

Looks like great progress. But... back in the second photo in post#1 the wing appears to be 2 halves joined in the center. The fuselage is not visible under the wing. This one looks kinda like a shoulder wing attached to the fuselage sides rather than a high wing mounted on top. It's more noticable in post#7. Is this just something you haven't gotten to this early in the design process?

Looks like great progress. But... back in the second photo in post#1 the wing appears to be 2 halves joined in the center. The fuselage is not visible under the wing. This one looks kinda like a shoulder wing attached to the fuselage sides rather than a high wing mounted on top. It's more noticable in post#7. Is this just something you haven't gotten to this early in the design process?
The wing is slightly above the fuselage and is two halves that connect in the center. The plane I used as a starting point for this project doesn't and I haven't moved the inside of the wing to the center yet. I have quite a bit of work to do to the wing so that will be done later. I jump from area to area when I work so that will be fixed after I rework the vstab (which is next) I just finished updating the collision mesh for the fuselage.

Back