D

E-flite UMX Turbo Timber_EA

Does not work in RF8 - nose goes into the ground and plane spins. I have an Interlink Plus Controller. Also says "unable to locate ... motor" and "unable to locate black prop".

Hey man, the plane flies great but I have a problem with the visual model. For some reason the Ailerons are up at a 45 or so degree angle all the time (check screenshot below). I was just hoping you could tell me what I can do to fix this. Thanks!

1589175049233.png

They are the crow position of the ailerons. You can adjust them with the F switch on the Interlink DX in RF9.

If you are using another controller, You need to find the switch that controls them, or eliminate the switch in the editor.

They are the crow position of the ailerons. You can adjust them with the F switch on the Interlink DX in RF9.

If you are using another controller, You need to find the switch that controls them, or eliminate the switch in the editor.

Oh ok, I have an Interlink Elite Controller and the dual rates switch controls the crow position. It is either at a 25 degree angle up or down, no in the middle. I think this is due to the fact that on the Interlink DX the F switch probably has 3 settings while the elite only has 2. How could I eliminate the switch in the editor? I have never done that before. Thanks for your help and quick response!

Go to the upper screen and open the Aircraft pull down. Select edit UMX Turbo Timber. Click on the physics section, click on the main wing arrow, to see the ailerons. Click on the Right Crow and Left Crow and change them both to Aileron Servo. That should do it.

Yep that did the trick! Thanks so much for all your help and making this awesome plane. I plan on buying this plane as my first RC plane in a month or two so it is awesome to get a feel for it in Realflight.

Does not work in RF8 - nose goes into the ground and plane spins. I have an Interlink Plus Controller. Also says "unable to locate ... motor" and "unable to locate black prop".
I have the same problems, except that I'm running RF8 with the Interlink-X controller. The plane instantly noses over when I hit reset. Can't find the motor - maybe the "default motor" it uses instead makes it VERY nose heavy? I also had to edit as in post#7 to fix the ailerons.

Last edited:
Back