EAA Acro Sport Build Thread

If he is following my videos then his wireframe should look very much like mine or yours.. That said I am curious too.

Yeah, I figure this one should be close to ours. I always like to see others geometry for dome reason, and it seems the new guys like the default renders more. Nothing wrong with that, but on future projects, they could miss a tip one of us could provide by seeing the wireframe.

Here are pictures of the wireframe.

Attachments

• acrowireframe1.jpg
    acrowireframe1.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 17
  • acrowireframe2.jpg
    acrowireframe2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 17
  • acrowireframe3.jpg
    acrowireframe3.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 14
  • acrowireframe4.jpg
    acrowireframe4.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 11
  • acrowireframe5.jpg
    acrowireframe5.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 12
My dad has this plane as a real rc to plane and that bottom wing should have like 3 inches of dihedral and the wheel pans on the real one are not full covering the wheels the gear didnt have the covers like that the rudder should be more angled up it should also not have that lip on the cowl the air cooler part and his real one flys like a hevey pig just like the real one was said to have flown you know the real original eaa was built by a group of school kids and some guy came along and said hey this may fly and he tried hit he told em what to change they did it now its a mueseum peace

In all seriousnous ive been waiting for the eaa bipe on rf7.5 im excited nice work this plane has the top wing way forward past the bottom wing irl and i always liked that look and you modeled it exactly the same

Thanks for the complements SAB junky. You should give boof69 the credit. My model wouldn't exist if boof69 didn't make a video series. abaser helped me A LOT too (lots of dumb questions sorry lol). I'm glad you like the looks.

-Crasher

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know when mine will be done. Modelers do these builds for fun and life just gets in the way. Some things have higher priority than others, for example, mid year exams.

Wow! Somebody has been busy. All I can say is mine will be out when they're ready. My paycheck here isn't enough for me to neglect things/people that really have importance.

well, I am back to working on this model and I don't like how all the objects have different colored wireframes. How do I make all of the wireframes duller so it doesn't look like a Christmas tree?

Attachments

• wireframehelp.jpg
    wireframehelp.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 15
See that little red block under the hammer tab? Click it and change the colors. Also, you can hit F4 and turn off the wireframe for pics. But, don't forget to show them from time to time. ;)

Back