Eflite UMX radian

There is no RF aircraft for the Eflite UMX Radian, and nothing very close. I do not think there is anything in the swap pages either. I searched again just last week.

I own the UMX Radian and it is a great plane. In RF, I tend to fly the gliders like the Conscendo, the Parkzone Radian (swap pages) and the Calypso (swap pages). However, these are all much larger and at least in RF, do not get blown around by the wind as much as my UMX Radian does in real life flight.

Hi !

Anything new about Eflite UMX Radian for Real Flight?

Best regards
Lennart
If you have RealFlight Evolution they just released an update for it with two new planes. (and lots of other changes)

• New model: E-flite Night Radian 2.0m
  • New model: Hangar 9 Fun Scale PT-19 (includes 4S and 6S variants)

Thank you technoid for quck answer !

Yes a have notice that RF evo have more plane.

I running RF 9.5 and it works very well.
Must I buy a new RF evo only for the new planes?

Is the E-flite UMX Radian included in RF evo?

Best regards
Lennart

Thank you technoid for quck answer !

Yes a have notice that RF evo have more plane.

I running RF 9.5 and it works very well.
Must I buy a new RF evo only for the new planes?

Is the E-flite UMX Radian included in RF evo?

Best regards
Lennart
From what I saw only the Night Radian 2.0m was added to RF Evo. Unless someone models the UMX Radian you're asking for I don't think you'll see it in RF 9.5 since they've moved on to RealFlight Evolution. Just a question since I don't know these planes at all. Is the one you're asking for (UMX Radian) any different than the Night Radian except for the night glowing I guess the Night version would have?

E-Flite Umax Radian .74m is in Evolution and as Technoid noted the E-flite Night Radian 2.0m was recently added in Evolution as a free update.

Hi asj5547 and technoid !

Thank you verymuch for your information!

Do you know where I can get E-Flite UMX Radian 0.74m and E-Flite Night Radian 2.0m for downloading?

Best regards
Lennart

Do you know where I can get E-Flite UMX Radian 0.74m and E-Flite Night Radian 2.0m for downloading?

Best regards
Lennart
Like I said unless one of the forum modelers creates one of them I think you're out of luck since the RealFlight people have moved on to RF Evolution. I don't think they'll do any more planes for the old version (RF 9.5).

Best regards
Lennart
The answer you won't like - if it is included as the model set provided by RF, then you have to buy the newest software.
They will be coming out with some kind of individual purchase or subscription model to allow planes to be individually obtained. No idea whether that will be compatible with older versions, though. So if it's not been posted on the swap pages by someone independent

Thank you flightengr and Flapper !

I understand that I have to buy the new version 9.5 evo if I want these plane.

I also have the impression that the older RF using 32 Bit and RF evo 64Bit system

Thank you once again for your support !

Best gerards
Lennart who building our club airport and indoor hall in RF 9.5

Hi Happy 46. I create aircraft variants also known as AV's. I do mostly 3D aircraft but would be willing to "TRY" key word is try to create a UMX Radian for you. My AV's fly extremely well when I finish them. I would have to use the existing Parkzone Raidian that is available on Swap Pages and redo all the physics and scale it down similar to the size of the UMX Radian. I would try to get it to fly as close as I can to the UMX Radian. Whatever color scheme the Parkzone Radian has on Swap Pages is what the UMX would have since I don't do color schemes, but it looks close. Not sure how long it would take but when it is finished, I would let you know and then upload it to Swap pages. Let me know if interested. And welcome new member. :) Oh Technoid and Asj5547 know me well.

Hi rcdoski !

Very GOOD news !!
If course I am intressrted.

The reason of my intressed of E-Flight UMX Radian is beacause it is an excellent plane for beginners,when the wind i calm.
I also find that this plane isvery sutible for indoor flying.
I know, I got two .

When I bulid our indoor hall in RF 9.5 it is only very few aircraft which are suitable for indoor flying.
We use RF 9.5 inorder to get younger and beginniers in all to got good the feeling of RC hobby.

The only plane I found is E-Flite UMX Turbo Timber which can fly indoor pretty well.
I got this plane also.

If you will create such a "UMX Radian", try to apply the physics so it can fly indoor.

I tried myself to only scale down Parkzone Conscendo , bu it works not so good.
Despite the new scale it behave like the full scale model.

I lookfroward to see what you can do

Best regards
Lennart

OK, I will try to tune it so it will fly good indoor but also be able to be flown outdoors for slope soaring in a slight breeze. Question would you want it to have ailerons or just leave it with just rudder and elevator? Plus if you want I could add wingtip smoke, not a lot just enough to be able to help find the plane at higher altitudes outdoors. This could be put on a switch to turn it on or off when you don't want it. ;)

Hi Lennart. I have to say, the more I work on this plane the more I'm liking it. It is turning out to be one of the best small thermal soaring gliders I've ever flown. It will fly at about 9mph when gliding. It also flies very well indoors. On one of my airports I set the wind to 1mph and changed thermal settings to Dynamic and when this plane finds the thermal it goes up like crazy, I really like it. Thanks for asking for it because if you wouldn't have I probably would have never created it. I want one for myself. I have decided to create 2 versions of it. One without ailerons the UMX Radian. And one with ailerons the UMX Radian Pro. So people can have a choice of which one they want. Some people may want both. They will both have smoke. I hope you will like them when I'm finished.

Hi rcdoski !

This will be a success when you finsh the designwork.
I suppose several who using RF will be happy.

Keep going !!

Best regards
Lennart
(y)

Back