Eflite Valiant

FrostbittenCnuk

I am really surprised no one has built a Valiant for Real Flight being that it is such a hugely popular Aircraft especially for us newbies

Another

New aircraft come along every 10 minutes. It is hard to keep up. Trust me, if you can fly a similar design, you can fly this one.

Since it is a Horizon design, we should all put pressure on Horizon to produce sim versions of all their aircraft. It would be a good marketing Edge to say they have computer models of the aircraft and ship the aircraft with the computer model on an SDcard. It would help sales of the model and the simulator.

Can you work on That Jim? :):):)

Last edited:
New aircraft come along every 10 minutes. It is hard to keep up. Trust me, if you can fly a similar design, you can fly this one.

Since it is a Horizon design, we should all put pressure on Horizon to produce sim versions of all their aircraft. It would be a good marketing Edge to say they have computer models of the aircraft and ship the aircraft with the computer model on an SDcard. It would help sales of the model and the simulator.

Can you work on That Jim? :):):)

That's definitely a good idea.. I'm glad I thought of it :)

Back