Elevator Issues

Just loaded Real Flight Trainer Edition and am using Interlink DX. I'm a bit puzzled about why I can't get my elevator to travel to the downwards setting. It moves easily to the upward position so I have no problems taking off or gaining altitude but once airborne I can't move the aircraft down with the elevator. The only thing I can do is lower the airspeed.

Are you flying a plane that has SAFE Select mode or SAFE Beginner mode enabled? That would explain the limited down elevator control, as some planes with SAFE try to help beginners by making it hard to nose down.

Are you flying a plane that has SAFE Select mode or SAFE Beginner mode enabled? That would explain the limited down elevator control, as some planes with SAFE try to help beginners by making it hard to nose down.
Good tip. I’ll check this out. I do believe that I’m in safe mode. Thanks

Okay, I know now that I'm in safe mode on the Real Flight Trainer Edition. But now my challenge is how to either quit safe mode all together or move to a mode that allows me more maneuverability over the elevator. I get a dialogue box in the lower right corner which shows the different safe modes and shows I'm in beginner level but I can't change between the modes to get out of beginner mode or to get out of safe mode all together.

Back