Empty Multiplayer

Two public rooms one player in each … :(

Yeah it's pretty scarce especially now that we have both 8 and 9. I find many more at times if I use 7.5. I remember one airport (Florida Funport International) seemed to always be up but it's gone now. Luckily I have it although it was never posted on the swap pages.

Muliplayer has never been very populated in the past few years...it used to be much better back in the days of 4.5 to around version 6.5..back then I used it every day with the same bunch of guys and it was fun all the time. There were many times you could find 70-80 people using it at one time.

Muliplayer has never been very populated in the past few years...it used to be much better back in the days of 4.5 to around version 6.5..back then I used it every day with the same bunch of guys and it was fun all the time. There were many times you could find 70-80 people using it at one time.

I remember that. It's a chief worry concerning RF9. RC flying is shrinking as a hobby and RF9 cuts shrinking pie into more slices. Bad for multiplayer.

I remember that. It's a chief worry concerning RF9. RC flying is shrinking as a hobby and RF9 cuts shrinking pie into more slices. Bad for multiplayer.

There has been a shift in flying to the race quads and drones.. There are better simulators for those. I have Liftoff and it's muliplayer has hundreds of people at times. Liftoff does one thing very well.

I'd be happy to host an RC Country server but it wouldn't be as good as Obsticle Country. I actually have a map I'm finishing up for Multiplayer.

Yeah it's pretty scarce especially now that we have both 8 and 9. I find many more at times if I use 7.5. I remember one airport (Florida Funport International) seemed to always be up but it's gone now. Luckily I have it although it was never posted on the swap pages.
Hi, is it possible to share Florida Funport International with me? I am doing research and I would like to use it in my research

Back