emulation of the controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silithas

Banned
I got to borrow G4 from a friend some month's ago since his not using the simulator anymore, and i bought a cheap controller to be able to use it with a dongle emulator, but here is the problem:

The controller used to work just fine with the dongle emu i got for the cheap controller, but when i wanted to play it again now, the dongle emu can't seem to read from the controller anymore :S both sticks works in the windows callibration setting, but not in the simulator anymore... How come?

You are using a adapter that is often used for people who pirate the software. Expect no support on this matter. I wouldn't be surprised if your forum account is banned too. Knife Edge doesn't take kindly to people who pirate their software.

Get the interlink from your friend or purchase a legitimate copy with a interlink and then the people here will help you.

G4 is the most often pirated version of RealFlight.

Last edited:
If you want to borrow G4 from your friend, borrow his InterLink, too. If/when you're done, return both components to him.

By design RealFlight requires the InterLink to operate. Circumventing that requirement is not allowed or supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back