ERROR MESSAGE IN CONSOLE

sbeccacece

Hello everyone, I have an annoying error message that I would like to resolve, it is not a problem that prevents the software from working but it is annoying, could someone tell me why it happens? I attach a screenshot with the message. Thank you!

Attachments

• Sin título-001.png
    Sin título-001.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
Have you modified your Startup script file to add any key bindings? Or have you used the "bind" console command from RealFlight's console?

Has that message always been there, or is it new?

Hello, thank you very much for the response, I have not modified anything, I have only downloaded new airplane and flight field files, normal things that I have always done but this error has been there since the beginning, since the installation of the software and I have never been able to solve it.

Hello, thank you very much for the response, I have not modified anything, I have only downloaded new airplane and flight field files, normal things that I have always done but this error has been there since the beginning, since the installation of the software and I have never been able to solve it.
Hello everyone, I have an annoying error message that I would like to resolve, it is not a problem that prevents the software from working but it is annoying, could someone tell me why it happens? I attach a screenshot with the message. Thank you!
what language is your keyboard and windows install?

I am wondering if it is a conflict with rf wanting a simple command for the virtual channels. and windows/keyboard is sending a key combo instead of y, u, i, o, or j and messing up rf's expectations.

"legoman" thank you very much for the information, very valuable indeed! I will try to configure my keyboard in English to verify that small inconvenience, greetings from Argentina, greetings to all!

Attachments

• Sin título-005.png
    Sin título-005.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Sin título-004.png
    Sin título-004.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Sin título-003.png
    Sin título-003.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Sin título-002.png
    Sin título-002.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 6
PROBLEM SOLVED!
The error is when the keyboard is in Spanish, when configuring the keyboard in English (English United Kingdom) the problem stopped occurring, thank you very much!
If it wasn't the result of any new key bindings then I suspected the keyboard type/configuration would be the cause. I was just too slow to get back. 😅 I believe that has come up on occasion in the past. Good to know that was the issue here and that it is resolved.

Back