Error msg on controller calibration. "you have only calibrated 6 out the 7 axes"

Joe90

RF9 with InterLink DX. Brand new.
"you have only calibrated 6 out the 7 axes reported by your controller"
1592945700673.png
Also the select switch - the wheel is intermittent. EG scrolling through planes or airports it sometimes scrolls, maybe once in about 5. Could these peoblems be related?

Thanks
Joe

It just means you didn't move one of the channels on the screen. You can continue without doing so if you want. I often only re-calibrate the sticks as my rudder is constantly drifting. I'll be really happy if they put the deadband option in for the DX in the next update. I also replaced the pushbutton on mine as it almost never worked.

BrokeDad I'm moving every control, switching every switch and turning every knob.
I cannot get the Z axis or Z rotation bars to move. They Z axis flickers around from as low as 19 to as high as 100 but I'm not touching anything.
What is Z axiz and Z rotation please?

OK I solved one of my problems. The Controller Calibrate dialog box saying
"you have only calibrated 6 out the 7 axes reported by your controller"
I solved it by calibrating the controller in Windows - from the screen below I chose Settings>Calibrate
I've no idea why I needed to do that. By the way - all those Windows drivers are dated 2006!

1593610794019.png

Back