Error on multiplayer

Bullet0630

When I go to a multiplayer session, either before the airport loads up or just as i start flying, a message pops up and says that theres an knife edge error and ask if i would like to send error report to knife edge and no matter what i click it shuts down the program . has this happened to anyone else. does any one know how to fix it.

Last edited:
Hey Cameron remember this?.
cameron said:
it happens to me sometimes to me to
Okay, you have the phrase "to me" twice, and secondly, the second "to" should be "too." Remember, English isn't necessarily the first language of some posters. Don't know about the one guy's native tongue, but he did get his point across.

:D
jeffpn said:
Hey Cameron remember this?. Okay, you have the phrase "to me" twice, and secondly, the second "to" should be "too." Remember, English isn't necessarily the first language of some posters. Don't know about the one guy's native tongue, but he did get his point across.
hahahahahaha lol lmao :D :D :D :D you just got tought a grammer lesson. :p :p

One could speak English like a 8 year old kid but speak his native tongue perfectly.

An Englishman tries to speak Korean without any experience in that language, what happens? A lot of gibberish!

Babel Fish to the rescue!

jeffpn said:
Hey Cameron remember this?. Okay, you have the phrase "to me" twice, and secondly, the second "to" should be "too." Remember, English isn't necessarily the first language of some posters. Don't know about the one guy's native tongue, but he did get his point across.

okay so i was out of it last night no big deal

I'm guessing you have a firewall problem, but I have no idea what kind of setup you have, hardware, software, internet service provider, etc.

Getting multiplayer to work properly can involve some rather advanced procedures. You are better off to ask your dad for help, especially considering that you could do something detrimental to the computer's security if you don't know what you are doing.

Back