ESC key manual

sterk03

So I use my NX10 controler with the newly purchased Evolution. It says to use the esc key to get the new manual...pushing the ESC key does nothing on my
screen? Is there another way to get the menu? I did see a thread on getting the old manual and I will try that also. I have not used the Evolution much but I see there are some updates to it recently and everyone is talking about BETA..what little I have flown I am happy with the current version if I can get the menu. I'm learly of doing any updates as sometimes they do not go well and then you wished yo stayed with a working program...chime in on which version and Beta or not as I see a lot of not working programs in the links. Thanks, Sterk03

Well if you want to read the Manual for Realflight it is located in the installation folder. To find it you open up Steam, find Realflight on the bar on the left side of the screen, Right click on Realflight and a menu will pop up. Navigate to Manage and you will see Browse Local Files. Explorer will then open where Realflight is located and you can find the manual in the Documentation folder. The manual isn't on the Menu when you press Escape anyway, you have to navigate to the Documentation folder to get it. It is the manual for Realflight 9.5s which is essentially the same software.

I HIGHLY suggest that you get the DirectX11 Beta version, it may solve the issue with the Esc key not working. You can get that In the same menu you use to Navigate to find the installation location.

With the post on opening up a window I was able to enter and now I can get the old menu ontop of the screen with the ESC keep. Thanks to all for help. Sterk03, understand it's basically the same menu but until you mentioned it I could not now if it was any different or different menus then the 9.5.

Back