Evolution on stem ..

avi mazor

Hello, I thought that I will be able to download the steam version of the Evolution on the 27th, but it is still under " backorder title" have I missed something?

Can I download it ? thx

I tried to purchase the steam version of the evolution [ it was supposed to be out on the 27th... but its still under the title of backorder .. any ideas? as I noticed that some people have had it already.. THX

(I merged a few essentially duplicate posts into this single thread.)

@avi mazor, where are you seeing that? My guess is you're looking at horizonhobby.com, can you confirm? There has been a hiccup getting that particular store page and order fulfillment going. They are actively working on it as we speak. If you have already preordered through there, you should get an email sometime soon with the info you need. If you have not already made your purchase, as @asj5547 mentions the software is readily available to buy elsewhere such as in hobby shops and directly on Steam.

Last edited:

@avi mazor, where are you seeing that? My guess is you're looking at horizonhobby.com, can you confirm? There has been a hiccup getting that particular store page and order fulfillment going. They are actively working on it as we speak. If you have already preordered through there, you should get an email sometime soon with the info you need. If you have not already made your purchase, as @asj5547 mentions the software is readily available to buy elsewhere such as in hobby shops and directly on Steam.

@avi mazor, where are you seeing that? My guess is you're looking at horizonhobby.com, can you confirm? There has been a hiccup getting that particular store page and order fulfillment going. They are actively working on it as we speak. If you have already preordered through there, you should get an email sometime soon with the info you need. If you have not already made your purchase, as @asj5547 mentions the software is readily available to buy elsewhere such as in hobby shops and directly on Steam. Thank you so much . i got it from steam :)

Back