Expansion Pack 2 on 6.5

10inja

So, I have 6.5 and just bought expansion pack 2 so that I can practice flying the F-22 EDF.

It doesn't seem that it's flying correctly. too floaty, too fast as in over 150mph airspeed taxing on the runway and airspeed of 250mph flying.

does anyone else have this issue? I read that I can use expansion pack 2 on 6.5, true? can I do anything to make it more "real"?
thanks

It is working correctly like Ryan said it's a jet aircraft so it will go fast. It is possible to create a AV though that does what you want. Also search the Swaps for a EDF version as someone might have already created one.

I edited the aircraft and changed the sound generator to the F-86 EDF and reduced the thrust to 22lbs. I know there are better ways, but you could add a new mass(weight) at the current CG point ( x=0,y=-2.12, z=-0.21) until you are satisfied with the "floaty" feel of the aircraft. I added 7oz. I am getting about 150mph out of it now. Still very flyable.

Taxi speed? that is pilot control issue.

awesome thanks guys for the info. interesting.. didn't know it was a turbine one. so, I did find one in the swap files that flies great. hope I get enough practice before I fly the BH one I just bought second hand.

Back