I get this:
Realflight G3 Expansion Pack 4
__PhotoFields
_____College Park
_____Tarmac
__Sierra Nevada
_____Obstacle Course 5
_____Obstacle Course 5 (night)

So I have nothing that says Kemp R/C field. Is this normal?? Is their advertisement wrong?

Last edited:
I too do not see a listing for the field in my "environment" selections... but if I use the search feature... Control+F then I can enter Kemp and find the field. Don't know why it is not showing up in the list.

Interesting, using RF 7 the search doesn't even find it.

Edit: I even tried reinstalling EXP 4, and still no joy.

Last edited:
I don't have it with search or in the menu with RF7.

I think it may depend on how you do the install. If you port over your data from an old version, or reinstall from scratch.....

I am missing some aircraft as well from various expansion packs. I did not port over my data. I installed expansion packs fresh. I uninstalled 6.5 when I saw 7 created a whole new install in a different location and left 6.5 behind. There was no indication I would need to port over the old data until looking at the forum. I figured I could just reinstall the expansion packs. I wanted rid of all the old downloaded planes anyway. Well, that kind of worked, but stuff is missing now.

Missing:
Kemp R/C Field - 3D
deHavilland Beaver
ElectriFly® Evader™ EDF
Paper Airplane
Wedell-Williams Model 44 (Gilmore Red Lion)
Curtis Youngblood Rave ENV 700
Hind Mi-24
F5D Pylon Racer
Hotliner
Lawnmower

I would be curious if others are missing these as well and just didn't notice. I spent a good bit of time trying to find them all both in menu and search. A lot of stuff is named differently than the adds say and some things in the expansion packs come with RF7, so it's a pain. These are not there though and I don't know how to get them back. There is obviously a programming issue that is making these not show. It also never asked me for any serial numbers. It just gave an error that it could not do the launcher and most stuff is there anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back