Expansion Pack 6 screenshots

Alek

Now that Expansion Pack 6 has been announced, I'd like to share some of what the Knife Edge art team has been up to these last few months. We're very proud of the work we've put into this latest Expansion Pack, and really hope the RealFlight community enjoys the new aircraft and airports.

Attachments

• Water Park - Night 01.jpg
    Water Park - Night 01.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Reactor 02.jpg
    Reactor 02.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Eagle 02.jpg
    Eagle 02.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 82
  • Escapade.jpg
    Escapade.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Water Park - Night 03.jpg
    Water Park - Night 03.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 67
A few more shots

Attachments

• X90 01.jpg
    X90 01.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 77
  • X90 02.jpg
    X90 02.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Aerostat 02.jpg
    Aerostat 02.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 62
  • Demon 40.jpg
    Demon 40.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 57
  • ME262 02.jpg
    ME262 02.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 74
All for now...

Attachments

• Pterodactyl.jpg
    Pterodactyl.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Water Park 02.jpg
    Water Park 02.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Reactor 01.jpg
    Reactor 01.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Sequence.jpg
    Sequence.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Heli-Max Axe CX.jpg
    Heli-Max Axe CX.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 76
Vote with your wallet.
Don't like EP6? Don't buy it.
Wait for EP7..... :eek:

.........OR........ Make your own. :D

Mikeymike21 said:
Very nice models but im not pleased at all with the helicopter selection. :(

Actually, it won't matter which version of G4 you have installed when you start, but the EP6 installation process will update you to the latest version available, which will be 4.5.

Nice to know Ryan. I still haven;t gotten my EP6 yet, going to get it this weekend. Looking forward to it. The pictures/screenshots I have seen in this thread make me want to have it sooner They are some pretty sweet looking aircraft. I'm impressed with them. Very nice models Ryan, KE did a very nice job on EP6.

You'll have to wait a little longer. EP6 hasn't been released yet. I'm not sure exactly when it will come out, but it will probably be roughly a month from now.

I didn't personally have a hand in creating those models, but thanks for the compliments. I also appreciate our artists' work. :)

Ryan Douglas said:
You'll have to wait a little longer. EP6 hasn't been released yet. I'm not sure exactly when it will come out, but it will probably be roughly a month from now.

I didn't personally have a hand in creating those models, but thanks for the compliments. I also appreciate our artists' work. :)

No problem Ryan. Your very welcome. I enjoy their work as well. Whenever it does get released, I will get it. I haven't noticed it released yet in my local Hobby town, but when I do, I will be sure to get it. I enjoy RealFlight and all the Add-Ons. Thanks or making it guys.

Haha, Hammer. Nice try. there not that expensive. Just go out and buy it whenever you see it in your local Hobby Shop and/or online.

Ryan Douglas said:

:eek: Heh i tried to get it but as you say a month or so

Holy crap the 50CC Reactor is on there.

I have a feeling EP6 will cause me to buy another airplane in the near future. :(

-Eric

The EP6 looks awesome. I doubt I will be able to see all the nuances on my old PC, but seeing the screenshots gives me an idea of what I could see if I had a good system.

New to me are things like wrinkles in the covering, texture of foamie airplanes, detailed wood grain. All amazing artwork.

I will of course get EP6 to enjoy as much of it as I am able to because I have supported RF and purchased everything they have produced from G2 on up.

Way to go KE!

Kmot said:
I doubt I will be able to see all the nuances on my old PC, but seeing the screenshots gives me an idea of what I could see if I had a good system.

New to me are things like wrinkles in the covering, texture of foamie airplanes, detailed wood grain. All amazing artwork.
The screenshots on the RealFlight website were taken without normal mapping enabled, so they should give you a pretty good idea of what the planes will look like on an older system.

And thanks for the compliments. We're all pretty proud of what we've put together for this expansion pack. It's nice to see people enjoying it.

Back