Expansion Pack 8

Kmot said:
The cool thing about the SD field in the sim, is that you can fly the noisiest, oiliest, greasiest, most obnoxious IC powered plane you want. :D
I guess that means the realism is questionable then ... since at the real (all electric) field, the E-cops would be all over you ... ESPECIALLY if the noisy, oily, obnoxious IC powered plane goes above 400 ft AGL. There's a rumor that they then bring in SDPD choppers to take you down ... model, pilot, and anyone with the audacity to watch and not report you. :eek:

Kmot said:
Cool, I will do that too then! :D
Alright, then. Now if we can just get someone to model the SDPD's AS350 B3 for us, so we can fly against each other in EXP Pack 8 at the San Diego flight site. :cool:

Attachments

• SDPD AS350 B3.jpg
    SDPD AS350 B3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 24
The new plane and the 3d field have the 360 view. The course seems to be some shipping center.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-04-12 at 6.44.20 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-04-12 at 6.44.20 AM.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Screen shot 2011-04-12 at 6.44.29 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-04-12 at 6.44.29 AM.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 18
Two of the models on EXP 8 are model that I have in work my self. The Aeroworks 260 ProX and a quad chopter. Of course Exp 8 will should be out before I get time to finish my projects. :D

Late April is exactly what Tower Hobbies says, kid. Have you ever seen KE/GP announce a specific date? Your answer is no. Geez, be patient. :rolleyes:

jeffpn said:
Late April is exactly what Tower Hobbies says, kid. Have you ever seen KE/GP announce a specific date? Your answer is no. Geez, be patient. :rolleyes:
Patience is a virtue. But virtues surve not purpose if they tell you to sit in your house waiting. Your idea of patience is INVALID! :rolleyes:

The virtue isn't telling you to sit in your house and wait. It's telling you to sit in your house and wait quietly. ;)

Your argument is invalid. :rolleyes:

Cowpig said:
The virtue isn't telling you to sit in your house and wait. It's telling you to sit in your house and wait quietly. ;)

Your argument is invalid. :rolleyes:

All of your arguments are Invalid! :D

Attachments

• 633620949410122924-ihaveawindmillinmybeard.jpg
    633620949410122924-ihaveawindmillinmybeard.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 21
I'm feeling really old. I didn't even know that "Your argument is invalid" was a catchphrase.

Back