mike326 submitted a new upload:

Extreme Flight PEREGRINE_EA

Extreme Flight REREGRINE

wingspan:1346mm (53in)
length:1477mm

peregrine.jpg

peregrine2.jpg

View the Swap Page

Amazing work! Would you consider making the Pilot RC Laser V3 103"? Or the 103 Slick? i can supply any pictures and information you need.

Amazing work! Would you consider making the Pilot RC Laser V3 103"? Or the 103 Slick? i can supply any pictures and information you need.
I don't think there is any need for me to produce it since it has already been produced by Rory_RC_Tooley. Please try to eliminate error messages by yourself.

I don't think there is any need for me to produce it since it has already been produced by Rory_RC_Tooley. Please try to eliminate error messages by yourself.
Hey amazing work would you be able to create the newest extreme flight extra 260 in 104 inch in both schemes the blue red and blue orange he preorderd the 104 and i would love to get some flights on it on the sim before i fly his

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 18
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 18
  • img_2309.jpg
    img_2309.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6349-EDIT.jpg
    IMG_6349-EDIT.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Sorry for asking... There is also already a PEREGRINE but just like the laser its not a detailed model i thought youd like to make a better laser but no problem :)

Thanks

It has been a while since I downloaded your aircraft.
The laser v3 you made is not that bad.
Just a few modifications.
I am waiting for your update.
Please make a complete model.
The defects are
1, the cockpit floor and the side of the fuselage are interfering with each other, causing turbulence on the right side. Separating them will solve the problem.
2,Pair SG and SW after separating them.
3,Pairing of each control surface, pairing of gear
4,Delete engine and improve frame rate.
It will also reduce the time for first loading.
Just make the exhaust pipe and it will look the same.
The good thing about the aircraft you have created so far is that the frame rate was high.
5, apply texture to the spats properly.

There are some issues with how you set up the textures, but the rest will be good if you set up the AV properly.
I don't know why you are posting with so many error messages.

I made AV and CS.

Attachments

• laser v3_1.jpg
    laser v3_1.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 27
  • laser v3_2.jpg
    laser v3_2.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 27
  • laser v3_3.jpg
    laser v3_3.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 26
  • laser v3_4.jpg
    laser v3_4.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 25
awesome work, really like the model! it would be great if you can make a version of the Flex Innovations 70cc Ultimate :)

Hey mike326, wow I really like the color scheme in the #7 post above. Did you ever put it on swap pages? I looked for it but didn't see it. If you haven't put it out could you please 🙏. I think it's great and would love to have it. Thanks.

Thanks for the CS mike. I agree with you, I wish he would fix it also. It's nice and would be worth fixing. Jszczur did a nice CS, a skywing edge green_CS for the PilotRC Edge540v3_EA. It has a weird very noticeable line in the canopy splitting it in half. That CS would be really nice if that was not in it. I mentioned it to him a while ago but haven't heard anything. I haven't gotten into doing CS so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.
Thanks again mike. Take care.

I am making tga files for textures in 24 bit. When he edits and saves the file, he loses the alpha channel because of the way he saves it. If he saves it in 32 bit, it is not lost. When the canopy setting disappears, he forgot to paint one side black, so half of it is no longer transparent.
He did not edit the _s.tga file so the yellow version of the texture is showing up. If you cannot edit the _s.tga file, it would be cleaner to delete it.

Do you prefer the green version or the orange version of skywing edge540?
The green version is fluorescent green, so it is difficult to set the color.

Back