Irish plane boy

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

Yo stop stealing my aircraft. You literally stole the plane off my page and trying to pass it as yours. You are an *******

Yo stop stealing my aircraft. You literally stole the plane off my page and trying to pass it as yours. You are an *******
inferno, #1, this is not your aircraft, it`s ViennaLex76`s aircraft, he created/modeled it. What/All you and Irish plane boy have done is create an AV (aircraft variant) of his plane, WHICH is OK to do, for ANYONE that wants too....#2, Also, you should edit YOUR AV title, the plane WAS NOT made by Boeing, it was made by McDonnell Douglas ....... ? :)

This is one of my favorite AVs, I made it that if you press O, vapor comes off the wings. The maker of the original is @ViennaLex76. An amazing creator, and credit to @rcairplanes01 the one who made the awesome Blue Angels AV.

Hope you enjoy

If you were the one made who the original model, and the other AV, I would have put you in the description.

PS. I don't even have your AV

This is one of my favorite AVs, I made it that if you press O, vapor comes off the wings. The maker of the original is @ViennaLex76. An amazing creator, and credit to @rcairplanes01 the one who made the awesome Blue Angels AV.

Hope you enjoy

If you were the one made who the original model, and the other AV, I would have put you in the description.

I am the one who made the original and other av. You stole it.

Hope you enjoy

Rcairplanes01 originally stole my variant and tried to pass it off as his. I'm the original owner of that av. Now you are stealing it too. I'm sending everything to knife edge. You will be hearing from them and they will more than likely ban you from the swap pages. They don't tolerate thieves

Rcairplanes01 originally stole my variant and tried to pass it off as his. I'm the original owner of that av. Now you are stealing it too. I'm sending everything to knife edge. You will be hearing from them and they will more than likely ban you from the swap pages. They don't tolerate thieves
Are you dumb? or just plan stupid

Back