Fancy Foam Yak 55?

bighead93

I just got my copy of G4.5! :D and now I am looking for some of my favorite planes for G3.5. Am I missing the Fancy Foam Yak 55? Thanks in advance!

bighead93 said:
Am I missing the Fancy Foam Yak 55? Thanks in advance!

I don't know, you tell us. Are you missing the plane? :D

Do you need help searching for it? Or is that one included in the stock list of planes?

Interesting how some people download from the swaps, having no idea what to do with the file, and other people will not try to download G3 files for use in G4 without asking if it's possible. :confused:

jeffpn said:
Interesting how some people download from the swaps, having no idea what to do with the file, and other people will not try to download G3 files for use in G4 without asking if it's possible. :confused:

Ahh, they just need to read the little yellow question mark by the download to learn how to install it. I think most people should learn to use this option, instead of asking about it, when they can easily find the answer themselves.

As to the remark about the question about which files are compatible, the Swap Pages says directly next to the download, that it may not work properly in G4.5 however, it doesn't say that it won't. Also, I quick forum search Can yield you this answer.

Back