Flex Innovations Models For Realflight 9.5S?

Florida_RC_ACE

Can somebody please create the Flex Innovations models for RF9.5S? I tried the variant of the Flex Cessna 170 on here, and it is the wrong color, doesn't have visual flaps, and doesn't break apart when crashed or damaged. Can someone with skills please create the Flex Innovations Cessna 170 in red please? The Mamba 70 and RV8 would be cool too. I tried their variants on here too and they are junk. I really want the Cessna 170 in red. Thanks again everyone!

Search around here a bit, and you'll find instructions on how to modify color schemes using GIMP, Photoshop, etc. Relatively easy to do, as the constant flood of color schemes posted to the swap pages attests. You can use the Aircraft Editor to change the performance/aerodynamics of any aircraft. Even add functional things, like flaps. It will fly right - but the only way to have the visual model change so you can see them move is to design one up from scratch using 3D modeling software. That takes much more learning and time. Flex planes have tended to be skipped by those that are inclined to build from scratch, primarily due to the inclusion of the Aura 8 gyro, which adds another layer of complexity. So most you find on the swaps are color modifications of "sort of close" other airplanes. I have done my own versions of the Flex Yak and the Flex Extra, and they do fly just like "real", but without the gyro. But are not complete 3D visual models.

Back