FMS Airplanes - Pitts V2, P-40B 1400mm, Olympus F3A 1400mm, and more...

Florida_RC_ACE

Now that Horizon is the FMS Distributor for North America, will they start incorporating FMS RC planes into RealFlight 9.5S? Most FMS airplanes are top sellers on HH's website, and people would LOVE to fly them on here! It will also boost sales too...

I really want the FMS Pitts V2 1400mm, the FMS P-40B 1400mm, and the F3A Olympus 1400mm added to RF9.5S, and many people love these models. Hopefully someone with skills finds these planes worth creating. The F7F Tigercat would be cool too. Thanks for your help with these as you will make a lot of people smile!

If HH was smart they would make sure every plane they sell is also in RF. Sell the plane and push the software, let people try new planes in RF then sell them the models.

As a brand new RF Evolution user, I too am disappointed that FMS models, especially the 1400 Pitts V2, are still not included, nor found as add ons. I have been editing the electric Hangar 9 Pitts DR & Expo trying to make it comparable to the handling, but am still not happy with the too sensitive near center stick responses (excluding throttle). Definitely should be an extensive FMS model lineup included as a no-brainer by Horizon Hobby!

Back