Fpv

tod7489

Is there a way to have first person view? I have a hard time on the simulator telling what way the aircraft is aiming. Thank you

Yes, but you need to select an airport/flying site that's computer-generated instead of a Photofield. When you do that, you can turn on a camera view from the cockpit for just about any aircraft.

Yes, but you need to select an airport/flying site that's computer-generated instead of a Photofield. When you do that, you can turn on a camera view from the cockpit for just about any aircraft.
Yes, but you need to select an airport/flying site that's computer-generated instead of a Photofield. When you do that, you can turn on a camera view from the cockpit for just about any aircrat

It's a lot easier with the legacy menus enabled. Do that first - here's how.

Then go to the Environment menu and choose Select Airport. You'll see at least four categories of airfields. Anything that's not listed under PhotoFields is a computer-generated or "3D" airport.

When a 3D airport is active, you get a lot more options for camera angles under the View menu.

There is no update required for the RealFlight program for what I described. I may not be understanding what you're asking about there.

Back