Free RC Groups Foamy

inky00

Just to let people know there is a free RC Groups foamy to download from the realflight website.I just got the monthly newsletter and it tells you about it in there.You can download it from here.

http://www.realflight.com/freeplane.html

Attachments

• rcgroups-foamy.jpg
    rcgroups-foamy.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 49
Ah, very cool. I guess this is similar to the RCU bipe that came out a while ago. I haven't really checked out RCG, been stickin with RCU. Guess it's time to check them out.

Does this thing need the Expansion Pack 2 to work? When I put the files in their respective places, i get the error saying that the aircraft is from an add-ons disk...

sometimes when you download plane files windows will think it is a zip file and add a .zip suffix to the file name,simply rename the file deleting the .zip suffix and replacing it with a .g3x suffix and then import as normal through the import menu in G3.

I guess ill try that again, and i have the .448 version.

Had to change the file to save as "all files", knew it was something simple :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Its probably because jbourke is the General Manager of Knife Edge Software and also the Owner of RC Groups.com
Nice Foamy BTW :D

Look familar? ( I know that the pictures don't have the same lines by the planes)

Attachments

• ScreenShot1155157258.jpg
    ScreenShot1155157258.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5532.jpg
    IMG_5532.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 67
Brian8474 said:
This plane fly's exactly like my "Flatouts Turmoil foamy" Especially the throttle..
HEY What about the one from the add-on. I got the Turmoil and Two Edge flatouts and I was wanting to test them out. :D ;) ;)

Nah...

G3 doesn't have multiple light sources on a model.

It would be nice if it did however.

Back