Freewing and Flightline models

Raylabb

Anyone who would happen to have Freewing, Flightline, and FMS models for upload? I'm especially looking for the freewing F-16, F-15, F-18, and F-22 90 mm edf, FMS T1 Hawk 70mm edf, freewing T1 Hawk 70 mm edf, freewing T-45 90 mm edf, freewing A-10 90mm edf, and Flightline 1600mm spitfire, to name a few.
Anyone have these models and would like to share them with the community, or have the knowhow to make these as realistic as the real deal?

Anyone who would happen to have Freewing, Flightline, and FMS models for upload? I'm especially looking for the freewing F-16, F-15, F-18, and F-22 90 mm edf, FMS T1 Hawk 70mm edf, freewing T1 Hawk 70 mm edf, freewing T-45 90 mm edf, freewing A-10 90mm edf, and Flightline 1600mm spitfire, to name a few.
Anyone have these models and would like to share them with the community, or have the knowhow to make these as realistic as the real deal?
I know that you are having a great time with RF and looking to have more, but I feel the need to sort of manage your expectations a bit. "as realistic as the real deal" translates to about 100-200 solid hours of work for the model and hours to days of tweaking the physics for each model. Those that create the works of art we play with are generous beyond belief in making user created content for no compensation beyond our gratitude. Plenty have the knowledge and/or skill. Few have the time or generosity to see 1 plane through to the end. Your list is commercial scale production.

There are lots of good resources here to help you learn to tweak the existing planes to your preferences, and we most love to help those that help themselves first. (and us shortly thereafter...;-)

How can we help?

Back