Full uninstall of Realflight 9.5

DuncanC

My installation has at least two bugs. One of the models after I take off stops responding to controls and follows a repeated flight path including landing. I have never recorded a single flight. Also one model has the flaps full on loading and they are not controllable despite my using the correct transmitter with the newer dongle. What I need to do is to remove any and all vestiges of Realflight and do a new install. To do that though I need to know where all files are, if there are hidden files, and what needs to be removed from the registry. Hopefully someone has that information. I haven’t had any help or even a response from Horizon regarding the first bug, and I just discovered the second. Thanks for any help, Duncan

What models are you having problems with ? let me know and I will test them on my PC to see if I get the same result as you do. Maybe it is only specific models that need to be removed, not the entire program.

My installation has at least two bugs. One of the models after I take off stops responding to controls and follows a repeated flight path including landing. I have never recorded a single flight. Also one model has the flaps full on loading and they are not controllable despite my using the correct transmitter with the newer dongle. What I need to do is to remove any and all vestiges of Realflight and do a new install. To do that though I need to know where all files are, if there are hidden files, and what needs to be removed from the registry. Hopefully someone has that information. I haven’t had any help or even a response from Horizon regarding the first bug, and I just discovered the second. Thanks for any help, Duncan
So the problem with the odd loss of control after takeoff was solved by a full uninstall along with careful removal of all Realflight 9.5 remnants in the registry. The flaps problem was my error. Unfortunately there is now another problem which I will begin a new thread for.

Back