G-3 will not start

budman

I reinstalled G-3 and now I get this D3DeRR Invalidcall Line 605. Anyone have an ideal what I need to do ? :eek:

Have you checked you have the latest version (9.0c) of direct X installed ?

to check go to start --> run and type dxdiag and then hit return a window should pop up and it will tell you what version you have.

Cant start G-3

Ok my bad here is my info for can not start G-3 Thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

• assembly info.txt
    60.4 KB · Views: 36
How exactly (meaning what steps did you follow) did you reinstall G3? And how exactly did you reinstall Expansion Packs 1 & 2? Did you actually install the Expansion Packs from CD, or did you just copy some of the files back in? Because your .313 installation was not updated correctly, and that's probably what's causing the error.

Happy camper

Thanks Rayn I put the expantion pac cd,s in and vala its back to flying all night long. Now all I need to do is upgrade to 3.5. If I have any truble to do that you will be the first to know. Anyway thank my 5 year old loves to fly this G-3 too. :)

G-3.5

Well I trid to get 3.5 but all it does is say KEE ror 12212 unable to connect to server. Any ideals what to do now ? :cool:

Please tell me the entire text of the error message you're receiving.

That error code indicates a connection failure at the most rudimentary level. It's possible you tried it while the server on the other end was down, although I'm not aware of any significant downtime in the past couple of days. Something is preventing the Launcher from connecting to the Internet via port 80. It's likely you have a software firewall that is blocking the Launcher (Windows XP has one built in, you might not even be aware of it), in which case you will need to tell the firewall to allow the Launcher access.

Back