G2 on win xp pro?.........

r/f g2

To all the guys out there. I recently got a pc.
But I need to know will my pc run on real flight
G2?...My system are( Windows xp pro 2002, 2.4Ghz
40GB dish space ATI Redeon9500 128mb video card
speed at 512 and a 52*32*52 c/d play.
The question is will it work? Any suggestion...
was it enough for my pc or upgrade needed?
Beceause I hear a lot for problem from those
flyers with windows xp version.
TKSss Guys if you can help me :D

You hear from a few who have problems. You don't hear from the thousands who didn't. They are too busy flying. Your ATI card might give you problems but most have worked them out. XP pro should not be a problem. Install it this way. Install the disk you buy but DO NOT TRY TO RUN YET. Update to the latest version on the website and then after it has finished installing you can run RFG2. Before installing all of your drivers should be udated if any are old. You should not be running viruscheckers, disk compressors etc. or anything in the background. Goodluck.

RealFlight G2 works find with XP Pro. Personally, I don't recommend Home. :)

The ATI card should be fine.

-Omita

Bla bla bla.

Just download the lastest driver and you'll have no problems

G2 on XP

Mine runs flawlessly on XP Home Edition, and a friend runs his on XP Pro. No problems on either, and no tweeking or updating was needed.
Having problems getting it to install on 98 SE.

Mine runs NOW on XP pro with a SIS 630/670 Vid card but only after I tried 3 so called latest drivers. (only one worked but it wont allow 256 clors for my kids old Starwars game. you win some ya lose some Bl--y PC's.
How come Bill Gates is a gazillionaire with a product thats never fully worked. Like a car with 1.5 wheels????

ATI Radeon 8500

XPPro works fine but download all updates for ATI and G2.

I had to deinstall the card before I could get it to work. Run dxdiag from command prompt and see if 3d is enabled first.

Back