G4 Demo

go to the g4 demo page and download it. Install and run the file. if it doesn't work, then you probably would be wasting your money on the full program.

DONT DOWNLOAD THE G4 DEMO IT IS CRAP AND YOU CAN NOT RUN IT I'M NOT GETING THE G4 I'M GOING TO BUY THE 3.5 REAL FLIGHT IT IS BETTER THAT WHAT I THINK....... :mad: :mad: :mad:

adds44 said:
DONT DOWNLOAD THE G4 DEMO IT IS CRAP AND YOU CAN NOT RUN IT I'M NOT GETING THE G4 I'M GOING TO BUY THE 3.5 REAL FLIGHT IT IS BETTER THAT WHAT I THINK....... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Correction, you cannot run it.

Your system obviously does not have the optimal requirements.

Last edited:
G4 not ****

My system runs G4 just fine on mostly maxed out settings except for shadows and foliage density. In fact I locked vertical synch so my frame rate wouldn't go above my monitor refresh rate of 75, I was getting 120-300 FPS.

Of course, it was optimised for FSX by www.fs-gs.com .

AMD 6400 Dual core processor
2 gigs RAM
EVGA 8800 GT Superclocked vid card
Windows XP SP3

I'm happy, and it didn't cost much... :)

Best Regards, DonaldT

Last edited:
I downloaded the demo and sorry to say it runs just fine, your machine is probibally not up to snuf. Just wished I had the money to buy G4, Ilike the looks
of the grafics and the the way it handles.

So Check your system, G4 Demo works fine for me

adds44 said:

You are clearly 9 years old. Please leave.

adds44 said:

3.5 IS better in some ways.

But 4.0 is the latest and greatest and comes with all 5 Add-ons for FREE! If you're looking to get your first R/C sim, why would you want old technology and why would you spend $40 less only to miss out on $160 worth of free airplanes and flying sites?

Stupid move, like Zelatio says you must be only 9 ...

?????

adds44 said:

I can't run it? :eek: Then what have I been using these past couple of weeks? :confused:

Back