G4 for Windows 10

cnote001

Hi, I'm trying to install my G4 on my new laptop. It has Windows 10 and it hasn't worked out yet. It keeps giving me an access denied error message. I have read the thread "G4 for Windows 8." Is it a similar process getting around the security issues?

New error message...

Now if I right click the launcher it gives me an "Unknown product code" error and closes. Any ideas how to fix ?

Did you submit your serial #`s as per the instructions. To be honest you`d be better off getting the latest version on RF

No...I missed that in the instructions. I would like to upgrade but don't I need to have my g4 installed already to upgrade to 7.5?

No...I missed that in the instructions. I would like to upgrade but don't I need to have my g4 installed already to upgrade to 7.5?

You don't need to install G4 to upgrade to 7.5. You just need the serial # from your interlink.

How do you upgrade to 7.5. I have serial #
I have 4.5 and interlink, been in box for a few years, want to run it on windows 7, and 8, since XP no longer supported by MS.
I am sorry If I am in the wrong thread.
Frank

Easy, you just go to your local hobby store or online store and purchase the RealFlight 7.5 upgrade disc. Use the serial number from the interlink you have and just install 7.5. You can even purchase the upgrade from realflight.com and they will ship it to you. You don't need to have G4 installed either, just the serial number from the interlink.

Back