G4 Suggestions

This has been requested before but the thread got lost. I realy think there should be an onboard start feature,it would be cool to pull up for a dead stick then touch down and restart and repeat. I would say fix the major bugs in G4 first then maybe this could be squeezed in.

I'd like G4 to have scale springy landing gear and have it support hanging gear.(seen on the F-18)

Attachments

• 1109.jpg
    1109.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 53
  • 1107.jpg
    1107.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 32
I would like to have the ability to have for than one fuel tank(for CG purposes) and the ability to have a combination of engines such as an electric plane with a small gas engine acompaning it.

This goes along with my DA-50 comment but I think there needs to be a bigger gas engine selection, like all of the Desert Aircraft engines. Oh and maybe a small control-line airplane selection.

At Blade scraper's request I should post this here from another thread:

I just got G4 and I have a hard time joining a server so I just host my own. I have had smokers come in, I boot them and they come right back...I'm talking like 25 times here. I could just make my server non-published but then nobody else knows its there either. I would like to make a suggestion for the next update...let hosts ban i.p. addresses from even joining. That would shut down a lot of the troublemakers.

I'd like to see lights actually give off light.
Also i'd like to see better sky effects.

Attachments

• 1282064.jpg
    1282064.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 1324468.jpg
    1324468.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1242596.jpg
    1242596.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 1267470.jpg
    1267470.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 1238400.jpg
    1238400.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 13
My suggestions

My propositions / suggestions are:

To Incorporate a sound emitter to the aircrafts
With a machine gun sound, that can be activated with a switch

Or the possibility to drop a bomb or a parachutist.

The bomb in the moment that hit the ground must produce an explosion, with a cloud of dust and its sound

As long the parachutist is falling, must be moved by the effect of wind

I'd like there to be an easy way to set the current amount of fuel/battery remaining to make it easy to practice "surprise" out-of-fuel situations. I know I can just hit "K", but I find it hard to surprise myself on most days. :)

MikeyTG said:
I'd like there to be an easy way to set the current amount of fuel/battery remaining to make it easy to practice "surprise" out-of-fuel situations. I know I can just hit "K", but I find it hard to surprise myself on most days. :)
Now that is a good idea. It gets right to the point of this simulator: to accurately reflect the software as a realistic radio-control aircraft simulator.

It is possible to edit your aircraft, and change the amount of total fuel or battery. This would, of course, make your plane run out sooner. You can also go into Simulation\settings\flight failure. Enable failures, and disable all except for kill engine. I don't think I've ever run an aircraft out of fuel on RF. There is an 'unlimited fuel' option, also.

Last edited:
Leave litter on field

This would be fun - how about a preference switch you could enable to leave the field littered with your previously crashed planes/copters?

It would be instructive to see how many models you had gone through, plus you would have to dodge the litter on takeoff and landing.

A keystroke could be assigned to clear the field. :)

It would be nice if banning somebody on multiplayer would prevent them from reentering the session. There's a number of children who like to smoke up the field, or dive bomb grounded planes with a handlaunch. If you ban them, they simply come back and get back to annoying people. If this post is in the wrong place, please let me know. I thought this was a request. Turns out, it's really more of a suggestion, I guess. ;) Turns out, this thread already has the same request.

I would like a "vote to boot" system as hosts arent always present and the hoodlums take advantage of that. All host be sure to watch for vaerio as i caught him in the act of this issue.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1204509827.jpg
    ScreenShot1204509827.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 50
Blade Scraper said:
I would like a "vote to boot" system as hosts arent always present and the hoodlums take advantage of that. All host be sure to watch for vaerio as i caught him in the act of this issue.
Yep, I agree. Don't know why people feel they need to provide a place to fly. I can always find one, even without an internet connection. Airports come with every copy. I usually leave those, and start my own, if I want to MP.

Back