G5 Easter Eggs?

I noticed the rusty airplanes the first time I opened that airport and thought it was dumb. Kind of funny to see a 'memo' about it stuck in there. :p

12oclockhigh said:
So what's going on here? Are you anti gnome or something? Don't make me call the NAAGP (National Association for the Advancement of Gnome People). I am logging your IP, don't let me catch you on my lawn disturbing my little people....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Too funny. :D

Time to revive this thread. I've known about this own for a long time, I thought it was posted before, maybe not. In G5 (and I believe G4.5, not sure about G4.0): Go to the console (that means hit the ~ button). Type 'setradio'. You'll get an acknowledgement. Open up your radio gadget (Hit 2). Now move all of your controls on the Interlink.

That one is hilarious, though I recommend hitting "K" ( to kill the plane engine ) before opening the radio gadget.

Make sure you turn off/disable the radio gadget, either before doing this, or after wards... either works, but you must toggle it off and then on again after typing "setradio".

12oclockhigh said:
OK you made me do it... now I will not be able to sleep tonight... have to keep checking under the bed and in the closet for monsters.

ROTFL... Yeah it is hard to wash that horrific image out of my head too! :D

The pain, the pain...

I'm surprised no body has mentioned 'Wilson' the volley ball from the movie 'Cast Away'. If I missed the post, sorry. He's stuck on a stick overlooking a roasting fish.

Tom

I'm surprised no body has mentioned 'Wilson' the volley ball from the movie 'Cast Away'. If I missed the post, sorry. He's stuck on a stick overlooking a roasting fish.

Tom

I've seen it in other people's custom airports. I enjoyed finding all the knomes. There's one in every stock 3D airport.

Back