Goldberg Super Chipmunk

I think that's a 4-Stroke would you look and see what the Engine Type and Sound Profile is I don't have it installed.
okay!
Challenger XL
power plant type: internal combustion engine
sound profile: TA Lycoming O-360 Mk II

BUT, since the Challenger sounds like a big ol' plane...

it seems most rational to use what you have on my favorite Ugly Stik:
power plant type: internal combustion engine
sound profile: O.S. 300 Twin

space boy.. Thanks that's just what I needed.

Being honest I'm not sure if the plane I created back in "2015" is as realistic as I'd want to do it now. Back then I was more interested in making a plane to "fly" than making it more realistic so I think I'd want to make the engine a "twin" cylinder instead of a "four" cylinder. So let me think about this some and see what I come up with. I guess what you like most is the "sound profile" from that plane as far as the engine is concerned? The sound profile belongs to an O.S. 4-stroke twin cylinder so a twin would fit that even better.

space boy.. Thanks that's just what I needed.

Being honest I'm not sure if the plane I created back in "2015" is as realistic as I'd want to do it now. Back then I was more interested in making a plane to "fly" than making it more realistic so I think I'd want to make the engine a "twin" cylinder instead of a "four" cylinder. So let me think about this some and see what I come up with. I guess what you like most is the "sound profile" from that plane as far as the engine is concerned? The sound profile belongs to an O.S. 4-stroke twin cylinder so a twin would fit that even better.
Actually, the performance of that plane is what I love most, along with its iconic simplicity. So I think you should do, like I've said before, what makes you the happiest. I'm sure that's what you've done the whole time, and look where it's gotten you: a collection of masterpieces.

Actually, the performance of that plane is what I love most, along with its iconic simplicity. So I think you should do, like I've said before, what makes you the happiest. I'm sure that's what you've done the whole time, and look where it's gotten you: a collection of masterpieces.
Oh gosh.. thanks for the kind words.

And yeah I had a .40 sized stik and I loved flying it.

I just finished changing the name of the Pants EP version to Super Chipmunk EP so now I'm officially done with this plane. I need to write the release notes and maybe a few more pictures but I'm finished with the development part. And it's about time too. I gotta thank Marcus for asking for the retractable canopy that's a really nice feature I should have done in the beginning. So thanks Marcus.

I want to model the Super Chipmunk using the Goldberg plans but I want to make it large enough to see really well in RealFlight so I need to scale it up from the original kit's 64 inch wingspan. So I thought before I start I'd get some ideas from you guys on the wingspan. If you look around you can find Super Chipmunk kits about any size you want so what size would you guys like to see. I have a size in mind but I want to see what you guys say first then I'll share what size I like. But larger than the Tiger 120.

View attachment 123490
was up tecniod
been a looooooong time

Back