Great Faith!

yodarc

I have great faith that someone out there knows how to access the old swap files from days gone by!!

I have probably 200 files from way back on disk, but I'm not uploading any files as they are not mine to upload. You can still go back to G3.

Sorry.

brields..
Lots......but keep in mind we're talking years ago......
Both technology as well as user /contributor (even KE's) skill level/knowledge base have advanced significantly since then ...........to say the least

oneder.......
I'm sure with a physics edit most can be made to work in the current version (IMO)...
I miss the G3 AP farm animal objects (as well as the old engine sound editor

Norton.........
I hear ya

KE...
I think you should let us access the old files ....what ya got to lose ?.we all know its at our own risk:p

Last edited:
Probably your most accurate post to date brields ! .....congrats ! :D
:p:p:p:p:p

Thanks opjose..... it's still fun to look at them;):p.
BTW....... Do you (or anybody?) know if I take the time to see if a G2-3/3.5 uploaded AP includes farm animals , and DL and Import it
will the animal be assessable in my 6.5 AP objects pallet if I import that AP ?...like more current custom AP objects do?....?

Last edited:
:rolleyes: That's why they are called the old G3 swaps brields ..............

just when I was gaining faith :(

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol ...........I just realized that I'm asking for paper doll cut out cows .......I think I'm at a low point :p:p

Last edited:
I have over 250 old models. Just models, no CS's. My favorite are all of good ol Ricky Delten's. He had some great stuff.

He is still making great stuff too. ;)

Really under what name? I've been gone a while still catching up on stuff.

His stuff wasn't that great, I see plenty of room for improvement.

Ok well compared to what was being put out on the original Swap pages for G3.5 his stuff was the bomb. He was the first to include things like moving joysticks in the cockpit and other cool stuff.

Really under what name? I've been gone a while still catching up on stuff.

Ok well compared to what was being put out on the original Swap pages for G3.5 his stuff was the bomb. He was the first to include things like moving joysticks in the cockpit and other cool stuff.

Well there is thegibson, maybe others. :p

He is closer than you think.

Back