grrr i cant get kemax to install

Give us more clues then that

Is it windows vista? Xp ? is is going half way and stoping? what if we dont get more Clues I have to say it was Colonel Sanders in the Kitchen with the candle stick.

what exactly do you expect to see when it is "installed"?
it is simply an export tool, not a program in itself per say......
crashed

Depending on which one your trying use. The kemax for 3ds Max is kinda a plugin and the other is dos based program. If your trying to run the dos version, brush up on dos like changing directories. cd.. moves one dir back towards the root etc.
What i did was make a directory called C:\3d and put the dos kex prog there along with all the other files needed... your 3ds model file, color scheme Tga file, wherever your dos window defaults to cd.. back to the root and cd to the 3d folder.

brentg said:
Depending on which one your trying use. The kemax for 3ds Max is kinda a plugin and the other is dos based program. If your trying to run the dos version, brush up on dos like changing directories. cd.. moves one dir back towards the root etc.
What i did was make a directory called C:\3d and put the dos kex prog there along with all the other files needed... your 3ds model file, color scheme Tga file, wherever your dos window defaults to cd.. back to the root and cd to the 3d folder.

just a tad bit confusing lol

disturbed666 said:
just a tad bit confusing lol

If your using the dos based kex converter, is there any other way? If yes. In a week or so come back and read it again.

Brentg

Back