Grumman Jet Download

hotrodderekj

Wondering if anyone can down load the Grumman Jet X-29 for me? I see the Aircraft Variant for this plane on the "swap pages" but I don't see the actual model. I would appreciate it highly :)

Reason why you can't find it is because you need to purchase Expansion Pack 1 to get the model. No chance is anyone going to "download" it for you :)

Dh

Click on the model name when downloading. Your AV requires EP1

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 33
DirtyHarry3033 said:
Reason why you can't find it is because you need to purchase Expansion Pack 1 to get the model. No chance is anyone going to "download" it for you :)

Dh

Most of the planes I downloaded I didn't have the Expansion pack for it. So tell me another one. :rolleyes:

hotrodderekj said:
Most of the planes I downloaded I didn't have the Expansion pack for it. So tell me another one. :rolleyes:

That's no doubt because the planes you've downloaded don't REQUIRE an expansion pack. To simplify, there are 2 basic types of model in RF:

1) User-created models. Us modelers (of which I am one) bust our butts to create models for you guys FREE OF CHARGE, and upload the "EA" to swaps for you to enjoy. Others can then create AV's or CS's for those model. As long as you have installed the free EA, you can install any AV or CS for these free models.

2) KE-created models. These are made by KnifeEdge and are SOLD on the various Expansion Packs. You have to pay for them. These are EA's, if you have purchased and installed the expansion pack you then have all the EA's on that pack. Then and ONLY then can you use the various AV's and CS's that may be based on the planes in that pack. You will NEVER see an EA from an expansion pack posted on swaps. However you may see a different version of the "same plane" posted as an EA if a modeler has decided to create from scratch his own version of it. No modeler has done that for the X-29.

Your problem is, the X-29 AV that you want is based on the X-29 included in Expansion Pack 1. If you want to use that AV, you have no choice but to purchase that pack. Understand?

:rolleyes:

DH

Dh

I was aware of that. I just wanted to see if someone would upload them I'd gotten quite a few without the expansion packs. Expansion 1 isn't easy to find in southern cal...

Unfortunately EP1 is discontinued.
Instead it is offered in the Airplane MegaPack, but you'll need at least RF6 for that to work.

Unless someone is willing to go through the trouble of making one for you, there is no legal way to get it.

No, no. I don't want the "AV" I want the "EA." I just ask for someone to download the planes and I am getting the 3rd degree for it??
WOW!!!
WOW is right !
..Don't you get it ?
An EA from an Expansion or Mega pack is impossible for a member to upload to the swap page and would be ILLEGAL even if they could,
go ahead and try to export an EA for upload of the stock P-51...you'll see that you wont have that option ....and neither do we ..........for good reason
You must purchase any of those models found in those packs.... and so do we
KE has a funny habit of staying in business that way .......

What you're asking for is almost like going into a Ford dealership and buying a Focus ...and then coming back and demanding a free Mustang GT or asking another customer to try to steal one for you !.....WOW.....Really?
I was aware of that. I just wanted to see if someone would upload them I'd gotten quite a few without the expansion packs. Expansion 1 isn't easy to find in southern cal...
Its not easy to find EX. Pack 1 anywhere ..... thats no excuse for PIRACY....As stated before Ex.Pack 1 is discontinued those planes are now in the mega pack
I was aware of that..........I'd gotten quite a few without the expansion packs.
I bet you don't even own a legit copy of RF , if thats the case
NO wonder you have that attitude !
now hear KE say ...............BANNED ! and good riddance!
If I were KE I'd be asking for serial #s .......before allowing you to come back here and openly and knowingly try to ask others to steal from them....WOW :eek:

Last edited:
Back