Hangar 9 Corsair

Aros

Hey fellas-

I'm looking for an add-on/variant of a Corsair that flies closest like the Hangar 9 version. Any help is greatly appreciated.

chicken or egg

Jeff is trying to tell you that you have the ability to make the plane fly exactly as you want it to... my guess is that you want to (or have already) purchased the H9 Corsair and want to practice... well there are not exact planes available in the sim, and each computer flies a bit different, so you will have to set it to fly as you want.

So there in lies the rub... how to set up a plane you don't know... well, you have to fly the real bird and then come back and make changes to the RF bird.... over time you will get one close to what you see at the field.

If you fly the wings of the standard sim plane you should be fine on the real one.

Not to mention the fact that you and I could buy identical planes and accessories, and build them to perform the way that we think it should fly, and come up with two very differently flying planes. You may like your cg a bit more aft for a more squirrely performance, I may like more throw in my control surfaces. Neither setup would be wrong; it's a preference.

Thanks for the link but I haven't a clue about that stuff. I was just hoping someone had already created a H9 version.

What I was trying to explain in my last post is that one person's interpretation of the Hangar 9 version may not be the same as the interpretation of yours, anyway.

H9 Corair

Aros i did a quick edit of the Corsair from the free add-ons ,i took the size weight power and deleted the flap function as h9 didn't have it,i watched a video of the flight,but as jeffpn says you can have the same airplane and different setups .so you can tweak it some more in the editor to get the closest flight physics to your own plane,just make sure you have the advanced options set on the flightsim. Have fun, here i add a 4 stroke version for you as well .

Attachments

• Corsair dws h9_AV.RFX
    23.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Corsair dws H9 fs_AV.RFX
    23.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Back