Hanger 9 Sundowner

Junkboy999

Just a quick note to let you all know

Hanger 9 Sundowner from the request threads is in work . About 50% finished modeling. Got it in to RF all ready to look for bad lines and thing that go bump in the night. A guy in my flying club has one and I'm going to enlist his help for the physic testing.

Attachments

• HERC78.JPG
    HERC78.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 54
  • HERC79.JPG
    HERC79.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 49
  • HERC80.JPG
    HERC80.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 93
  • SUN-D-03.JPG
    SUN-D-03.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 82
Thanks mike

Thanks Mike

I have the PDF off there web sight and there are a ton of pic' and I got all specs form the one at the field :)

still pluging away at it

Yep is still in work.

I wanted a more noticeable cowling line on the fuselage so I had to move a lot of lines around. There is not much detail on this plane so I'm taking my time making all the rounded edges as smooth as they should be and the sharp lines nice and crisp.

Attachments

• SUN-D-04.JPG
    SUN-D-04.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 50
I think I can speak for...

Junkboy999 and say it is still in the works, but on the back burner for now.

I'm about ready to make a good effort to push out my back log in the up coming winter months.. I think Herc40 going try to help... Make a dent in my unfinished Model basket.

Got out of bed early this afternoon so I thought I would do some modeling.

Did a pilot helmet and worked on the nose cowl some more. All I have left is the Horz Stabs Rudder and wheel pants. Then Map and paint.

Attachments

• SUN-D-07.JPG
    SUN-D-07.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 24
more Detail added

Ok started adding Detail to the controls surfaces. Next is the scale tail wheel, wheel pants, and Virtual stab and on to mapping

Attachments

• SUN-D-08.JPG
    SUN-D-08.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 19
Junkboy999 said:
Ok started adding Detail to the controls surfaces. Next is the scale tail wheel, wheel pants, and Virtual stab and on to mapping

Lookin' Good man. :) Can't wait to get it into my RF hanger. I was originally thinking about getting one of these so It will be interesting to see how it flys. :)

Back