Having trouble with events.

G

G2Newbie

Hi! This may seem like a stupid question but I am having problems in the events option in G2. When I try to play for instance "Limbo" the simulator does not acknowledge my plane going over the "attempt line". I have flown my plane just about perfectly over one "attempt line" under the limbo bar (at 20' high) and then over the second "attempt line" and then landed. Am I misunderstanding the rules? My understanding of the rules is that you fly straight over one line, under the bar, over the second and land. Am I wrong? Are you even supposed to play this alone? This is the same for the spot landing event also. Please help. Thank You.

Make sure you have the latest version of G2.

Just to clarify, you don't need to fly over both attempt lines, just one.

Limbo not working

I am having the same problem.....Support has been unable to help us. I have loaded the program with no other programs running have done all updates and still can not play any events. My computer has been totally updated with all the mandated equipment and still will not reconize the plain crossing the flight line. So glad to hear someone else with the same problem. Now if someone could figure out how to fix it that would be great.....disappointed in realflight

Limbo now working!!!

Jim,
I tried a different Airport and it works!!!!! Limbo would not work in Fun fly but works in playground airport. Thanks so much for your suggestion. Please forward this information on to your co-workers. When I called in no one else was experiencing this problem. Your the man......

AT LEAST YOU can SEE the attempt lines!!!

On my system, since upgrading from RealFlight G2 to the RealFlight G2 Interlink system, my RUNWAYS, spot landing target zones, and event "attempt" lines DO NOT SHOW UP. (but my computer detects when I cross the "attempt line".

In the Limb event, the ONLY additional graphic item that shows up on my system is the limbo ribbon and poles. NO attempt lines, NO runways.

Before installing the G2 to Interlink "upgrade", ALL runways and event markers USED TO show up no matter what airfield I was "flying" at.

Since "upgrading" to the Interlink controller, I've posted my G2 problems in almost EVERY forum heading that my system problems sound appropriate for. I have received ABSOLUTELY NO support response in ANY of them!!! :mad:

Limbo Inop

I have G2 and my Limbo event also does not give credit for a correct pass when at the Fun Fly airport. Is there a fix for this? It does work at some airports!?!

Back