Heli, Plane hover trainer

BensG4

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows why the plane takeoff, plane landing, heli hover and plane hover are all greyed out. I would really like to use these features but I can't. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Ben

BensG4 said:
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows why the plane takeoff, plane landing, heli hover and plane hover are all greyed out. I would really like to use these features but I can't. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Ben

Not sure of the actual reason these features wouldn't work but, it is possible you have a bad installation. Someone else may have experienced this same issue and know how to fix it but, for the sake of speed, it may be best to contact support.

Yeah, Scott has the right idea but to expand on it, the Trainers only work in airports that have an "Event Spawn". Not all airports have event spawns, especially custom airports. Loading a stock 3d airport should guarantee that the airport you are at has an event spawn or you could always load up the airport editor and add one :)

Back