helicopter suppot

Status
Not open for further replies.

plpflyboy

Ok so ive played with G4 for about a hour now and I think its awsome! I have the graphics on my computer turned all the way up and they are sweet. The only thing I'd like to see is a expansion disc dedicated to heli's more than planes. Heli's are a fast growing part of this hobby and to say a few that come with G4 are outdated. Any one else want a heli expansion disc to come out?

I'd second that helis are NOT a "growing" part of this hobby, rather they are a MAIN part of this hobby and have been for some time.

But yeah I'd welcome a seperate disk with Helis, Gliders, Warbirds, RC Planes...

opjose said:
I'd second that helis are NOT a "growing" part of this hobby, rather they are a MAIN part of this hobby and have been for some time.

But yeah I'd welcome a seperate disk with Helis, Gliders, Warbirds, RC Planes...

What!?!?!?

"I'll second that"....and then contradict (NOT a "growing" part)

Guy asks for a disk dedicated to helis, and you say yes....give me one with helis, gliders, warbirds, r/c planes (ie. NOT a dedicated disk)

That's something a politician might say/do!

Or is this put so confusingly because everything a user says here has to sound positive these days. (I'm surprised you're allowed to use the word not!)

Oh I forgot "who says I have to be friendly"?

You REALLY think you haven't changed? The sad part is you HAVE been helpful and friendly and not dismissive to me in the past. You really did help me with settings. I have planes and aircraft renamed to "Opjose's settings" because YOU made the suggestions on what to tweak.

Here's a genuine plea. Please play nice here. The lot of you. Being dismissive of people's concerns is a sure fire way to turn people away.

Last edited:
I'm closing this thread because it is about to go off track like some others recently.

I've asked that one of our staff go through some of the posts over the weekend and issue temporary bans as needed.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back