Hello!

iCrash

Just picked up G4, and downloaded 4.5. I'm impressed so far.

Just a quick question. Where can I download add on aircraft? I have been searching google for hours! I know that there are the swap pages, and the add on packs. I have all the add on packs. I also found RC-sim.de, but there isn't to much there. Could someone tell me of some good resources for custom planes?

Thank you

Welcome to the forum

iCrash said:

Just a quick question. Where can I download add on aircraft? I have been searching google for hours! I know that there are the swap pages, and the add on packs. I have all the add on packs. I also found RC-sim.de, but there isn't to much there. Could someone tell me of some good resources for custom planes?

Thank you
Try this for starters.

iCrash said:
Yes, I know about the swap pages. I was wondering if there were any other resources?
There is an untapped resource of custom made aircraft, which will be to your exact specifications, right down to the colorscheme. That resource has every aircraft that you ever wanted.

You found the best place where all the modelers an contributors hang out.
Something specific you're looking for?

Not really. Just some good planes. I'm kinda new to flying. Be cool if I could find something that flies like my Parkzone Super Cub

icrash,

Welcome to the forums, You can also import the content from 3.5 swaps, take a look at that , it should keep ya busy for a few days and might find what your looking for ;)

Brentg

iCrash said:
Not really. Just some good planes. I'm kinda new to flying. Be cool if I could find something that flies like my Parkzone Super Cub

You mean like the Parkzone Supercub up on the swap pages?

ADD ONS----> CLICK HERE Scroll down.... you should see topics for the add-on planes that are calorie and cholesterol FREE.

Or click the Knife Edge Forums Link at top of this page and go to the 'Knife Edge News and Announcements' Forum. You will get there the same way as my link in previous paragraph.... Google does not link most of this site... you have to use this sites search engine to find things.

Also please note... add-ons are NOT the same as Expansion Packs. Expansion packs are sold through your hobby supplier/web site.

iCrash said:

Thank you

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

I've downloaded the free expansion packs, but not all of the aircraft show up? Did I do something wrong? I just took the files and put them in the RealflightG4 folder, but I don't have all of the models, that the expansion pack says it comes with on the Real flight site?

jeffpn said:
Sticky That Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd have to agree.

One last thing. I keep trying to play online, but it only let me play for a minute or two, then it loads the field I was previously at, and says "you are not connected to a multiplayer game" And then it wont let me join any online games at all. Is there something I need to change?

Sorry for all the questions, I have searched google, and can't find anything.

iCrash said:
it only let me play for a minute or two, then it loads the field I was previously at, and says "you are not connected to a multiplayer game" And then it wont let me join any online games at all. Is there something I need to change?

Sorry for all the questions, I have searched google, and can't find anything.
Stop searching Google, and use the search function on this site. The multiplayer function is being worked on.

There are instructions on each page where you downloaded the FREE ADD ON Planes.... It is such a common thing, people calling Addons Expansion Pks, that is why people jump on this.... I even told you that in my original response. Reading is optional here, but it can make you look like a dumb a**. There is not a single question that a new user has that has not been asked and answered 7 billion times. That is why the search is so useful and will save you time.

iCrash said:
Thanks guys.

I've downloaded the free expansion packs, but not all of the aircraft show up? Did I do something wrong? I just took the files and put them in the RealflightG4 folder, but I don't have all of the models, that the expansion pack says it comes with on the Real flight site?

Last edited:
Back